Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Home.

I'm home for a few days this holiday season, and glad about it. I was home a few months ago to see my cousin off to LA, but it feels like much longer since I've visited for some reason. It's good to be back.

My dogs, who exist as the king and queen of this household, always pretend to be completely starved of attention when I wander home. I'll play with them, they'll pass out in exhaustion, then wake up thirty minutes later to start the process again. They consider a simple game of fetch to be the ultimate holiday present... the only problem being they'll have forgotten about it in an hour. Such is doggy life.

I hope to finish the Magic In Dogtown edits while here, and start The Next Thing. Research for the next project is going surprisingly, surprisingly well... when usually research always runs afoul for me. But more on that later.

Happy Holidays, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Corey! Has the process ended? Will you be updating again any time soon?

    ReplyDelete